Pruning shears,also called hand pruners or secateurs, are a type of scissors for use on plants. They are strong enough to prune hard branches of trees and shrubs, sometimes up to two centimetres thick.
The need of secateurs arose to cut the branches or twigs, which are difficult to cut by pruning knives. Being handy and easy to operate, it is considered to be an essential tool of the gardener in plant propagation. Pruning secateurs are fabricated for removing or cutting of unwanted branches or twigs, cutting of scion sticks, defoliation of leaves from the sticks and topping of small trees.
- To remove unwanted branches or twigs.
- To cut unwanted vines, defoliation leaves etc.
- To thin out dried and disease infested leaves.
- To harvest the vegetables.
- To prune fruit plants.
Cutting Diameter: 2 cm
- Usage/Application:Used in gardening,arboriculture,plant nursery works,farming,flower arranging
- Scissors Type:Pruning Shears
- We truly believe in our products, and we want to make sure we back that up with a 100% risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order using BlueDart, FedEx, EcomExpress or Delhivery. If you are placing an order from Metro Cities, delivery time is 1-2 Days.
Click "Add To Cart" To Buy Now!!!